- A Data-Centric Air Traffic Management Decision Support Tool Model
James R. Murphy, Rob Savoye, and Ron Reisman
- Presented at American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Conference 2006. This paper describes the differences between a
data-centered and an algorithmic design model as it applies to air
traffic management software.
- Wireless Phone System: Home Power
- The design and maintainance of a remote solar
power phone system.
- Embedded Debugging Protocols: Rob Savoye and Michael Tiemann, EE Times
- A discussion of various ways of remote debugging with GDB.
Internal NASA Research Papers
- Heterogeneous Networking
- This paper is about making the CTAS experimental Air Traffic
Control system operate in a heterogeneous networking
- Portable Coding Methodologies
- This paper documented the differences at that time
between the various Unix/Linux operating systems, and
how to write code that would run cleanly on all of
- The TFAS/TSWIM Prototype
- The TSWIM prototype was a test bed for exchanging
information between multiple data centers, and then
data mining this to detect flight deviations in real
time. It was later deployed by the FAA.
Internal FAA Research Papers
- Dynamic Metering
- This paper on making the current fixed metering points be dynamic
instead, and the impact this would have on computational
- Integrating Weather into Air Traffic Flow
- This paper was in integrating new weather radar data into the Air
Traffic Control system, and the impacts the additional network
bandwidth and computational performance.